1. Would you rather not have the memories at all?
2. Love is really the only thing that matters at the end of the day.
I hate letting anything go to waste, and I hate throwing things out. I have piles of magazines that I’ve kept over the years because what if I want to make a collage one day? And I have to keep all of my fabric scraps, because what if they come in handy one day? I keep everything, and save it all for those ‘what-if’ days, which roll around when I drink too much coffee and can’t sit still and turn my house into a craft store. You totally don’t need to throw these things out—embrace your inner Tim Gunn and “make it work.”
1. Save the ends of your old candles and their jars and make new candles.
Happy Go Lucky Blog
2. Make sun tea out of pineapple skins.
3. Melt down all of your almost-done lip balms into an empty mint container.
4. An empty plastic container keeps all your trash bags together.
Home Storage Solutions
5. While camping, bake cake over the fire in orange peels.
Just a Pinch
6. A button-up shirt that is out of life becomes an unique pillowcase.
7. Make a funky rug out of old, messed up garden hoses.
Our Garden Path Designs
8. Turn almond containers into pantry containers.
9. When it’s time to retire a board game, turn it into one of these cool totes.
10. Turn a boring paper lantern into a fish-scaled fixture.
11. Turn a mason jar into a fun vase.
12. Turn a cereal box into a magazine holder.
13. Turn milk jugs into planters.
Eyes on Nature
14. Old drawers get new life as planters.
My Love 2 Create
15. Soda boxes become pencil cases.
The Creative Itch Boutique
16. Turn plastic bottles into a funky chandelier.
Oh Happy Day
17. Empty cans are easily turned into cool succulent planters.
18. Turn your used coffee grounds into yummy smelling candles.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!